This vegan cheese sauce recipe is incredibly quick and easy, not to mention versatile! I’ve used it to make Mac N’ Cheese, Lasagne, Nacho dipping sauce and as a Fondu. I like to add chives, dill or chilli for another dimension of flavour (depending on what I’m using it for).
No separate instruction for this one; simply wizz all the below ingredients together in a blender, and then either heat up in the microwave for a few minutes, or over the hob in a pan until it thickens. EASY (and very tasty).
- 350ml Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk
- 1 Tbsp Non-Dairy Vegetable Margarine
- 5 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder OR 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour